Beräich(er): Aarbecht am sozialen oder edukative Beräich, Kultur
Programm: Service volontaire européen
Adress / Land:
Dauer: 6 - 12 Méint
Ufank: Abrëll 2024
Schluss: September 2024
Typ vun der Missioun: Individuell
Beschreiwung vun der Missioun:
Caritas Jesi is a place of inclusion and hospitality that works with people, often with strong weaknesses, to support and accompany them in their life path. The main objective of Caritas is the promotion of the person, as a whole, and the accompaniment towards autonomy and the exit from poverty. With this spirit, our diocesan centre promotes various services for people: a canteen, a food emporium, a clothing emporium, reception centre for homeless people “Casa delle Genti”, “Centro d’ascolto”, solidarity clinic, job search desk.
We offer volunteers a strong experience of growth, training and awareness, in the reality of a territory with many needs but also many opportunities
Aufgaben vum Volontaire:
The weekly timetable will be about 30-35 hours and will be structured to give the volunteers the opportunity, on the one hand, to be able to understand more in depth the functioning and practicality of some services of the centre (the canteen, the clothes and the food emporium) and, on the other hand, to work directly on the relationship with the guests of the reception centre. In addition, they will dedicate themselves to promoting the initiatives promoted by Caritas, managing the social channels and the web page in person.
Specifically, the canteen service includes:
- Help in the kitchen in preparing food and meals for beneficiaries
- Preparation of the canteen
- Support to volunteers and the chef in the management of the food warehouse
- Tidying up and cleaning of the kitchen and canteen rooms.
The food emporium service includes:
- Support to volunteers and the operator in the management of the food warehouse
- Direct service with the beneficiaries
- Administrative support to the operator
- Preparation of fruit, vegetables and all other foods for direct sale.
- Shelving replenishment, tidying and cleaning.
The service with the clothing store includes:
- Administrative support to the volunteers in the digitization of the forms
- Support to volunteers in the selection of clothes and in the management of the warehouse
- Direct service with the beneficiaries and accompaniment in the choice of clothing
- Tidying up and cleaning of the store.
The service at the first reception centre “Casa delle Genti” includes:
- Conception, design and development of activities to be carried out directly with guests with the aim of promoting their inclusion and reception
- Direct relationship with guests
The communication support service includes:
- Support to the communication contact person in the conception, creation and development of content (newspaper articles, photos, videos, posts on social media, etc.)
- Promotion of ESC at the local level in the diocesan and provincial territory.
- Promotion of initiatives, events, etc.
We are looking for open-minded volunteers, empathetic, with a great desire to do and get involved.
+352 621 394 907