Domaines : Aarbecht am sozialen oder edukative Beräich, Kultur
Programme : Service volontaire européen
Aktions- und Zirkusbüro Otto-Dullenkopf-Park
Adresse / pays
durée 6 - 12 Méint
début: oktober 2021
fin: septembre 2022
type de mission: individuell
Description de la mission :
The “Aktions- und Zirkusbüro” develops and creates circus pedagogical offers, participation projects, events as well as actions on the big areal in the Otto-Dullenkopf-Park which is situated at the southeastern part of the city Karlsruhe. The “Aktions- und Zirkusbüro” is part of the “Stadtjugendausschuss e.V.” which is an umbrella association for children and youth organizations in
On the areal of the “Aktions- and Zirkusbüro” innovative possibilities are offered. Children and youngsters with or without special needs as well as educated athletes, musicians or artists are invited to try themselves out within the topics sports, arts or culture. Big and small circus tents, different site caravans and small frame houses are part of the circus areal. An area for parcours, dirtbiketrails and a beach volley court, a fireplace, patches, a clay oven, a play yard – all these are parts of the terrain. The infrastructure offers many possibilities for projects and events for various age bands.
Tâches du volontaire :
He*she will support the circus pedagogically offers for children and youth and can depending to his*her interests and experiences develop and realize own projects. The volunteer will work 30 hours per week.
Profil recherché :
- At least 18 years old
- Interest in pedagogical work, especially circus pedagogics
- Experiences in circus disciplines or circus pedagogics or any other pedagogical art (theatre, …)
- Interest and some experiences in working with children and youngsters
- Good knowledge of English, basic skills in German would be helpful but aren’t obligatory
- You have an accredited sending organization (PIC number, accreditation number, name and contacts on sending organization)
- You’re open to get to know Germany, the German language and the German culture and you’re interested to live in another country for a year.
Votre contact :