Domaines : Culture, Tourisme, Travail social et éducatif
Programme : Service volontaire européen
Adresse / pays
durée à convenir
début: à convenir
fin: à convenir
type de mission: individuelle
Description de la mission :
Social Youth Development K.A.NE. is a non-profit organization situated in Kalamata, Greece.
Our main target group is young people aged 15-30, youth workers, youth leaders, mentors and trainers.
However we are also working with all the local community.
|This project involves working directly with K.A.NE.inour office and helping with our core activities. K.A.NE.
As a social youth development organisation coordinates youth mobility projects, seminars and trainings, youth exchanges, conferences, school visitsand educational events.
Tâches du volontaire :
- Assisting with administrative tasks and the daily running of K.A.NE.’s office.
- Preparing for and helping with external activities (school visits, info-days and other cultural and educational activities in the city).
- Participation in the programming, development and evaluation of K.A.NE.’s activities.
- Researching and developing informative resources.
- Coordinating an “info point” in order to provide information about opportunities abroad for localyoung people.
- Developing other projects on social, environmental and cultural issues.
Profil recherché :
Votre contact :