Domaine : Travail social et éducatif
Programme : Service volontaire européen
La Maison de l’Europe Le Mans-Sarthe
Adresse / pays
Le-Mans (one hour far from Paris)
durée 6 - 12 mois
début: septembre 2021
fin: juillet 2022
type de mission: en groupe
Description de la mission :
The volunteer will be in contact with the inhabitants, young people and schoolchildren of the city. The volunteer will be asked to develop skills related to animation and teaching. Many activities can be lead during the school time and the school holidays. For several years, the municipality has been hosting volunteers. Other organisation in Sablé-sur-Sarthe are also hosted foreign volunteers and activites can be lead together.
Tâches du volontaire :
The volunteer will be involved in the various activities of the municipality.
1- Tasks in the schools:
- Lead activities and workshops in schools in partnerships with teachers from primary and middle schools.
- Help children between 6 and 10 years old to do their homework after school.
- Inform middle and high schools on mobility opportunities for youngsters.
2- Tasks with the Associative and Citizen Life service:
- Support the preparation of public events: intercultural festival of Sablé-sur-Sarthe (September), Carnival (March), Citizens’ Day (April), Music Fest (June).
- Contribute to organize activities for young people (Pizza-blabla, tea-time…) in the Youth Information Point of the city and sharings about your experience.
- Take part to some European events (Europe Day, Conference on the Future of Europe, Green Deal activities…).
Profil recherché :
HOW TO APPLY? These ESC offers are coordinated by the Maison de l’Europe in Le Mans. You will mainly be in touch with us during the application process, and at the beginning of your ESC to settle there. All administrative and financial aspects of the projects are managed by the Maison de l’Europe. More information about us: http://europe-en-sarthe.eu/a-propos/about-us/
If you already have some knowledge of French, please don’t be afraid to apply in French! No matter if there is mistake, you are here to learn! And don’t forget that English is not well spoken (or not spoken at all) in French rural areas!
Votre contact :