Domaine : Culture, Travail social et éducatif
Programme : Service volontaire européen
Organisation d’accueil :
Adresse / pays :
durée : 6 - 12 mois
début : mars 2024
fin : septembre 2024
type de mission : Individuelle
Description de la mission :
The volunteers are involved in the activities organized by the Local Committee of Cingoli, which is located within the area affected by the earthquake between 2016 and 2017. The volunteers WILL NOT be involved in emergency situations and WILL NOT deal with First Aid interventions.
Tâches du volontaire :
The activities are mainly those, some of them happen only one time per year and others more than once, and it is specified into brackets:
– Support the staff in transports (day-to-day) of patients from hospitals, retirement homes, for people who need cures, medical support, dismissed by the hospital and returning home (THE MAIN ACTIVITY FOR STARTERS)
– Medical supplies, such as the project “PRONTO FARMACO” that consists in the distribution and delivery of medications from the pharmacy to the houses of people that cannot reach the pharmacy center, and also to the retirement house for elderly people (WHEN ASKED FROM THE PEOPLE)
– Support to the local Caritas for the distribution of food to the people in need (ONCE IN A WHILE DURING THE YEAR)
– Support and assistance at sports events (AROUND THE YEAR), such as football matches, handball matches (WHOLE YEAR WHEN REQUESTED ASSISTANCE) , motocross (FROM SPRING UNTIL AUTUMN), rally (OCTOBER), cycling (NOVE FOSSI USUALLY APRIL)
– Assistance at Verde Azzurro waterpark (SUMMER FROM JUNE UNTIL SEPTEMBER)
– “Calici dal Balcone” (16th AUGUST): event organized by the Red Cross of Cingoli to promote drinking responsibly to all generations, from young people to adults. On this occasion, winery companies of the territory will come to Cingoli to illustrate their products. In addition the Youth Group of the Red Cross of Cingoli will manage some activities and games based on showing the benefits of drinking responsibly.
Profil recherché :
We value the volunteers’ interest in the programme proposed and the expectation towards this experience more than specific skills: everything you need to do your service will be learnt here!
Working with people is essential to our work. We also value creative, proactive and self-motivated people.
Votre contact :
+352 621 394 907