Beräich(er): Déiereschutz, Ëmweltschutz, Kultur, Tourismus
Programm: Service volontaire européen
Huercal-Overa City Council
Adress / Land:
Huercal-Overa City Council, Andalusia, Spain
Dauer: Individuell ofklären
Ufank: Individuell ofklären Individuell ofklären
Schluss: à convenir
Typ vun der Missioun: Individuell
Beschreiwung vun der Missioun:
The Huercal-Overa City Council develops a wide range of projects.
Through this project, young and old citizens of Huércal-Overa will have the opportunity to interact with young people from other European countries and learn about foreign cultures, customs, ideas, ways of thinking, and working methods, and become more acquaintance with the European principles and values.
Aufgaben vum Volontaire:
- The volunteers will collaborate in the following activities:Volunteering in the Animal Welfare Association. Dog care, dog walking, feeding the animals,playing with the animals, etc.
- Volunteering at the Women’s Center. Organisation of gender equality workshops and activities, workshops for women (Dance, sewing, yoga, Pilates, English classes, etc.) and supporting women’s associations.
- Volunteering in the local Social Services. Supporting Disabled people’s organizations and the Alzheimer’s Society, visiting and spending time with seniors.
- Volunteering in youth, cultural, and sports programs in the town. Children’s storytelling at the local library, activities, advice, and support for young people, language exchanges with young people, collaborating in cultural activities organized by the City Council such as theaters, art exhibitions, fairs, markets, etc, collaborating in education and skills training to improve the employability of young people, taking part in sports activities.
- The volunteers will be able to participate in a wide range of activities, so at the end of the volunteering project, they will have completed a unique experience, working as a team with many people from different backgrounds, ages, and social conditions.
- Motivated young people.