Beräich(er): Aarbecht am sozialen oder edukative Beräich
Programm: Service volontaire européen
Evangelisches Diakoniewerk Gallneukirchen
Adress / Land:
Dauer: 6 - 12 Méint
Ufank: Individuell ofklären Individuell ofklären
Schluss: à convenir
Typ vun der Missioun: Individuell
Beschreiwung vun der Missioun:
The Martin Boos-Landesschule is a school for pupils with special needs. There are eight classes for handicapped children and four inclusive classe.
Working hours: We start at 8.00 am and finish between 12.00 pm and 4.30 pm depending on the weekday.
Accommodation: The EVS volunteers will be accommodated in a flat near the hosting project, in a safe area with a room on their own together with other volunteers.
Aufgaben vum Volontaire:
His /her tasks are:
- supporting the pupils in their schoolworks as counting, writing, reading,..
- supporting and encouraging them in their activities of daily live
- accompanying them to the workshops where they train once a week (optional)
He / she can
- learn to work with a professional team
- get to know the needs and abilities of pupils with special needs
- notice and understand the motives why pupils with special needs behave as they do
We encourage the volunteers to bring their own culture, abilities, ideas and creativity into the group. Thus intercultural learning and communication shall be the aim for both the volunteer and the host organisation. In addition, the volunteers receive full support from our staff and their mentor.
+352 621 394 907