Beräich(er): Aarbecht am sozialen oder edukative Beräich
Programm: Service volontaire européen
ANKAA Project Asbl
Adress / Land:
Dauer: 6 - 12 Méint
Ufank: Individuell ofklären 2020
Schluss: à convenir
Typ vun der Missioun: Individuell
Beschreiwung vun der Missioun:
ANKAA Project strengthens the unemployed community in Athens, Greece by providing cultural activities, language classes, vocational training in the field of tailoring, metal, electricity, carpentry and IT & Media and employment opportunities. Our beneficiaries are identified as displaced persons. This includes refugees, asylum seekers, Greeks or any other members of the Athens community who wish to partake in our programs.
The project and its partners advocate for social inclusion, an acknowledgement of a shared history, equal opportunities and a celebration of cultures and skills.
ANKAA recognizes people for their skills, experiences, future ambitions and goals to create tools together for rebuilding lives in a dignified, sustainable and personal manner. Our project advocates for the collaboration, participation and inclusion of the entire community.
With the support and supervision of a team of volunteers and coordinators, you will participate in the organization of introductory and intermediate level courses in computer science. There are always possibilities to get involved in other departments (according to your interests), and to participate in the online communication and presence of the ANKAA Project.
Début possible le 01.09.20 ou 01.01.21
Aufgaben vum Volontaire:
Each ANKAA volunteer is required to participate in general space/building tasks:
- A kitchen shift per week: helping to prepare the daily lunch under the guidance of the chef of the day: 5 hours
- A coffee shift per week: a social moment to interact with students and volunteers by preparing coffee and tea: 4 hours
- A cleaning shift per week: 1 hour
Your tasks are:
- To prepare and assess students for these courses through the assessment procedure during registration week
- To prepare and/or adapt the classes following the course material provided by ANKAA
- To organize the classes according to the number of participants, their interests and needs (schedule, duration, number of sessions)
- To help to create new modules
- To evaluate the results with the students to identify ways to improve the content of the courses, the organization and the general approach
- To evaluate with the core team the areas for improvement, as well as document the evolution of the students (according to ANKAA procedures)
Apply for this project if:
- You are motivated to learn, open minded
- You are responsible and self-organized
- You are curious
- You want to acquire useful skills for your professional and private life
- You want to spend time with refugees, asylum seekers, Greeks