Domaine : Travail social et éducatif
Programme : Service volontaire européen
Adresse / pays
durée 6 - 12 mois
début: à convenir
fin: à convenir
type de mission: individuelle
Description de la mission :
The Martin Boos-Landesschule is a school for pupils with special needs. There are eight classes for handicapped children and four inclusive classe.
Working hours: We start at 8.00 am and finish between 12.00 pm and 4.30 pm depending on the weekday.
Accommodation: The EVS volunteers will be accommodated in a flat near the hosting project, in a safe area with a room on their own together with other volunteers.
Tâches du volontaire :
His /her tasks are:
- supporting the pupils in their schoolworks as counting, writing, reading,..
- supporting and encouraging them in their activities of daily live
- accompanying them to the workshops where they train once a week (optional)
He / she can
- learn to work with a professional team
- get to know the needs and abilities of pupils with special needs
- notice and understand the motives why pupils with special needs behave as they do
Profil recherché :
We encourage the volunteers to bring their own culture, abilities, ideas and creativity into the group. Thus intercultural learning and communication shall be the aim for both the volunteer and the host organisation. In addition, the volunteers receive full support from our staff and their mentor.
Votre contact :